The balance of tuition is due May 1, 2023. Registrations received after June 1 will require full payment at time of submission. No payment is taken to join a wait list until you've been contacted the Executive Director and have accepted an open space.
* Costs are in U.S. Dollars and include room, board and all program costs. The cost of the college credits is additional and payable directly to UMM when billed. Travel to and from the program and snack/souvenir money is extra.
** If you are applying to one of the Advanced sessions to receive college credit for that session, additional fees apply. Visit the College Credit page for more information.
Payments made after June 1 must must be in the form of a credit card, certified bank check, money order or cash. Registrations received after May 1 must be accompanied by full payment. No personal checks will be accepted for tuition balance after June 1. Students may not attend without the tuition paid in full.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Because this is an educational program, some students may qualify for local scholarships and community support. Consult guidance counselors or local reference librarians for suggestions.
AIO offers a very limited number of scholarships for each session. These funds are allocated at the discretion of the Executive Director and are based on need and merit. These scholarships, up to $400 for the one week or up to $750 for the two week sessions, require two teacher recommendations and submission of the scholarship application. Contact the executive director for additional information and availability.
Sibling discounts are available for families sending multiple students to AIO. The second child from the same family attending during the same summer will receive $400 if attending the one week session or $750 if attending a two week session.
Refund Policy and Additional Service Fees
ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEES:
•Returned checks $40 per incident
•Cost of 4 credits from UMM (for those registered for Advanced session 1 for college credit only): $533 in 2022; tba for 2023
• Withdrawal or changes to registration must be made in writing (via mail or email) and be received by the date(s) below for AIO to honor the listed policy.
• Withdrawal before March 1: full refund of all money paid.
• Withdrawal from March 1-April 30: full refund minus deposit
• Withdrawal May 1-30, 2023: credit of tuition, minus deposit, towards the summer of 2024
• Withdrawal June 1 up to 30 days before start of session: credit of half tuition, minus deposit, towards summer 2024.
• Withdrawal within 30 days prior to start of program: no refund
• Students may drop the college credit portion of the program until Tuesday at noon of the first week of the program. Refunds of the cost of the credits will be returned by UUM until that time. After that time, the student may still take the program for no credit but UMM will not refund the tuition paid for those credits.
Please direct all requests for information to:
Sheryl Christy Gilmore, Executive Director
Winter Phone: (800) 375-0058
Summer Phone/Fax: (207) 276-9825